·
Registered
923 Posts
MagPul CTR with the folding hinge adaptor

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I have the standard folder.

For some reason I'm not really compelled to put an AR stock on there. I have hoping RA releases a nice SCAR stock soon.

If they cancel that plan, or if they do release something but it isn't good, I might have some interest in adding a CTR with a cheek riser. But I want to get more info about if/when RA might release a dedicated stock first.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I did find an M93 just before the UBR "beta" started up. Problem was the owner was asking $250 for it and I wasn't about to pay that for a used stock that has been discontinued.

The UBR has the same functionality, though it seems a tad bulkier. The UBR is also somewhat simpler to set up and operate. However, if I ran across an M93 for, say, around $100 to $150 and it was LNIB, I'd probably pick it up.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Magpul CTR on my favorite (GRIN) with a 1/4" riser

Factory shortened folder on the first one - and I'll probably keep it on there just to have a folder for WHATEVER.

Two more Magpul CTR stocks, and one more riser on order (I was smart enough to buy two last time, just not smart enough to buy three).

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have the shorty RA folder.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ordered mine with the M4 Folding/Collapsing with the intention to swap oup the VLTOR for a CTR when I get it. I will use the VLTOR on something else or sell it off on ARF.

Also, you have options for VLTOR Collapsing and M4 Collapsing - aren't they the same thing???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.