1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
MagPul CTR with the folding hinge adaptor

·
Registered
467 Posts
Magpul UBR with the folding/hinge adaptor.

At least, it'll stay like this until Alex brings out his Gen2 super-secret stock...hinthint...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Some cool options out there but I'm finding the standard folding unit to be pretty damn near perfect. Go mid height on your optic mount and you got game!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I have the standard folder.

For some reason I'm not really compelled to put an AR stock on there. I have hoping RA releases a nice SCAR stock soon.

If they cancel that plan, or if they do release something but it isn't good, I might have some interest in adding a CTR with a cheek riser. But I want to get more info about if/when RA might release a dedicated stock first.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What would have looked and maybe fuctioned awesomely was the now disco'd Magpul V93b clubfoot type. Predessesor to the UBR. I've tried to locate one but thus far no joy. Plastic looked iffy though.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I did find an M93 just before the UBR "beta" started up. Problem was the owner was asking $250 for it and I wasn't about to pay that for a used stock that has been discontinued.

The UBR has the same functionality, though it seems a tad bulkier. The UBR is also somewhat simpler to set up and operate. However, if I ran across an M93 for, say, around $100 to $150 and it was LNIB, I'd probably pick it up.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Well the Vltor is gone. Long live the M93B!

Found a brand new one at a local bang shop and I just happened to have enough bread on me to buy it. Glad I did!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Magpul CTR on my favorite (GRIN) with a 1/4" riser

Factory shortened folder on the first one - and I'll probably keep it on there just to have a folder for WHATEVER.

Two more Magpul CTR stocks, and one more riser on order (I was smart enough to buy two last time, just not smart enough to buy three).

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have the shorty RA folder.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ordered mine with the M4 Folding/Collapsing with the intention to swap oup the VLTOR for a CTR when I get it. I will use the VLTOR on something else or sell it off on ARF.

Also, you have options for VLTOR Collapsing and M4 Collapsing - aren't they the same thing???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts