XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will a short barrel be quick to get when the new caliber becomes available, or will it take longer to get the SBR barrel?

·
Registered
331 Posts
I really want a x39 XCR. I impatiently waited for the first XCRs to come out. I broke down and purchased a Colt Match. But, now that I have one of those evil black rifles ;D I can wait for this one.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Dear Customers:

We're thankful for your patience. C-Products has really been slow to get things going. They keep putting us off. They now say they'll have us samples before the Shot Show which is the first of February.

We're not waiting any longer. We've started production of the parts for the 7.62x39mm rifle and conversion kits. We can obtain 7.62x39mm 10 round magazines right now. Also, certain states can only have 10 anyway. So, we're going to start selling them now. C-Products doesn't have them by Shot Show (1st of Feb.), we'll make them ourselves. We have made high capacity magazine which work.

Sincerely,

Alex J. Robinson
Manager
Robinson Armament Co.

·
Registered
288 Posts
WHOO FRIKKEN HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to place the order.

Aussie send me a PM with price for full upper 7.62x39 and full rifle 7.62x39 with the following:

16" heavy barrel, RA muzzle brake not perm attached, folding/collapsing stock, rail cover set, no BUIS.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Roy

Would I be able to get a better price through you or would it be the same as buying direct from Robarms for just a conversion kit? >:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am expecting a nice tax return that I could use to fund this, will talk when it gets closer to being a done deal.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I wish I hadnt quit my job now, because I really want a 7.62X39 SBR, but I did it for a cause...

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got a wooden crate now all I need is the ammo to fill it with!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts