XCR Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Doesn't strike me as the dirty hands type.....but def strikes me as the "i'll vote for the guy who will send the guys with guns."
99% of people screaming about this wouldn't dare to get their hands dirty, don't have the conviction to their cause.
I'm an average guy but after what has gone on for the last 10 years plus and now especially with the Gov reaction to this Covid charade they have left me with no choice. I have no choice but to make my stand, I have no delusions of winning this fight but I will not submit.
At the very least I owe it to my family, especially the little ones.
I will take my last breath as free as I can be.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Looks like he's from Switzerland?
With the upmost respect Sean you are better than Google, you are a well read and educated man.
You, TC, Tom, Majorin, Merlin, Bravo, Willpgn and many others I could go on and on is why I stick around.
I really respect most everyone who posts here, many have made me rethink my positions on issues or had led me to read things I'd never heard of before, so thank all of you guys. You don't get honest generic conversation like we have here anywhere else.

·
Registered
22,639 Posts
With the upmost respect Sean you are better than Google, you are a well read and educated man.
You, TC, Tom, Majorin, Merlin, Bravo, Willpgn and many others I could go on and on is why I stick around.
I really respect most everyone who posts here, many have made me rethink my positions on issues or had led me to read things I'd never heard of before, so thank all of you guys. You don't get honest generic conversation like we have here anywhere else.
100% agree man. This place is a gem based on the users. Too bad so many were lost in the lockout that screwed things up for months.....and that the new owner(s) decided to ban EC over absolute bullshit.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Anybody thought about what China is doing with C19 vaccines? I did today and can’t say that I thought of it before now. Here ’tis…and apparently it isn‘t mRNA based! 🤔 Here are a few parts of the article.

Covid: What do we know about China's coronavirus vaccines?
Both Sinopharm and Sinovac, which have been approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) for emergency use, are already being used in China and dozens of countries around the world.

But what do we know about China's vaccines and how do they compare to those being developed elsewhere?

How does the Sinovac vaccine work?
The Beijing-based biopharmaceutical company Sinovac is behind the CoronaVac, an inactivated vaccine.

It works by using killed viral particles to expose the body's immune system to the virus without risking a serious disease response.

By comparison the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are mRNA vaccines. This means part of the coronavirus' genetic code is injected into the body, triggering the body to begin making viral proteins, but not the whole virus, which is enough to train the immune system to attack.

"CoronaVac is a more traditional method [of vaccine] that is successfully used in many well known vaccines like rabies," Associate Prof Luo Dahai of the Nanyang Technological University told the BBC.

What about the Sinopharm vaccine?
The WHO approved the Sinopharm vaccine which is produced by a Chinese state-owned company.

Like Sinovac, it is an inactivated vaccine which triggers the production of antibodies that fight the coronavirus.

The virus is killed before being injected into people's bodies, so it can't transmit Covid-19.

·
Registered
22,639 Posts
Anybody thought about what China is doing with C19 vaccines? I did today and can’t say that I thought of it before now. Here ’tis…and apparently it isn‘t mRNA based! 🤔 Here are a few parts of the article.

Covid: What do we know about China's coronavirus vaccines?
Both Sinopharm and Sinovac, which have been approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) for emergency use, are already being used in China and dozens of countries around the world.

But what do we know about China's vaccines and how do they compare to those being developed elsewhere?

How does the Sinovac vaccine work?
The Beijing-based biopharmaceutical company Sinovac is behind the CoronaVac, an inactivated vaccine.

It works by using killed viral particles to expose the body's immune system to the virus without risking a serious disease response.

By comparison the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are mRNA vaccines. This means part of the coronavirus' genetic code is injected into the body, triggering the body to begin making viral proteins, but not the whole virus, which is enough to train the immune system to attack.

"CoronaVac is a more traditional method [of vaccine] that is successfully used in many well known vaccines like rabies," Associate Prof Luo Dahai of the Nanyang Technological University told the BBC.

What about the Sinopharm vaccine?
The WHO approved the Sinopharm vaccine which is produced by a Chinese state-owned company.

Like Sinovac, it is an inactivated vaccine which triggers the production of antibodies that fight the coronavirus.

The virus is killed before being injected into people's bodies, so it can't transmit Covid-19.

Karl Denninger discussed this at length when this all first started. According to Tickerguy, what you have with mRNA vaccines utilizing a specific spike protein is something you can very specifically target with a bioweapon. His claim was that bioweapons programs across the globe will likely be trying to make a biological weapon capable of exploiting this weakness as it will kill those vaxxed with this type of mRNA vaccine but leave the traditionally attenuated virus vaccinated (and obviously, the unvaccinated) unharmed. I frankly don't understand how all that works...but that was the gist of the claim. The ramifications should be obvious if true.

What is more of a conspiracy theory is that Dr. Fauci and his ilk were the ones pushing for a mRNA vaccine this time around (we've likely all seen that clip from before the pandemic hit) allegedly to speed up the process and prove mRNA's superiority vs. attenuated virus vaccines for controlling outbreaks. However, this is the same group that funded gain of function research in Wuhan. The ramifications and implications of these left leaning groups' affiliations with the CCP and a potential bioweapon that targets the mRNA spike protein are far less obvious but are still quite concerning.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Oh the irony presented in that report.
All that's missing is the Looney tunes theme music.

The only thing they stand for is anarchy mindless anarchy, no wonder they wear their costumes if not they would end up attacking their own.

·
Registered
22,639 Posts
Reactions: willpgn

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks like all of this coof stuff is getting extra spicy in some places. Saw on another site a screenshot where the Dutch have doxxed their politicians…the response at the bottom was “They started a war! What did they expect?”

·
Registered
22,639 Posts
Looks like all of this coof stuff is getting extra spicy in some places. Saw on another site a screenshot where the Dutch have doxxed their politicians…the response at the bottom was “They started a war! What did they expect?”
More politicians need to be doxxed.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts