XCR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get AT LEAST one call a day about The XCR-M and when it's expected to come out. We don't have an ETA for that yet. In the fall, we might have a general idea - but keep in mind there are a lot of other projects going on. Triggers, stocks, calibers.... We're quite busy. We WILL deliver it... when it is a finished product. For now... we might have a better delivery estimate this fall. Keep in touch. :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Please don't put out a target date because people will then use that as a reference point for when they get all pissy about when they don't have what they want when they want it. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
98 Posts
We want Art!
Do you think you can post some progress photos?
Your successes and failure pics wold be great.
I love the process of perfecting a design.

It could be a reality show on the military channel.
You could call it, "Birth of a modern firearm". Or whatever.

Fun, Fun, Fun...

·
Registered
874 Posts
We want Art!
Do you think you can post some progress photos?
Your successes and failure pics wold be great.
I love the process of perfecting a design.

It could be a reality show on the military channel.
You could call it, "Birth of a modern firearm". Or whatever.

Fun, Fun, Fun...
I would enjoy this as well if this were done. Make me feel more like it will be reality and not vaporware.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Progress pictures would still be nice ;)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Terra, you have the right approach. Good on you.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
So Terra, can I get my delivery date??? ;D ;D

Just hold the info tight, shoot for next spring before the president is sworn in and all will be well.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Yes shoot for next spring cause I would like to use it for hunting in the fall of 09. I hope they don't have the same problems with it as they have had with the 7.62x39.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Problems are just part of R&D. It's tough to fit all these features on one platform... There are a lot of differences that have to be worked out. When it ships, the 7.62 version will be just as reliable and fun as the 5.56.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts