XCR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
out of curiosity, does anybody know the company's/countries that the xcr parts are made in?
usa. :)

***EDIT*** For some fucking reason...I type in all caps USA at the front of the message and it makes it all lower case. I've seen this happen once before...can't remember the solution though.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
usa. :)

***EDIT*** For some fucking reason...I type in all caps USA at the front of the message and it makes it all lower case. I've seen this happen once before...can't remember the solution though.
Our site overlords are actually Russians, hell bent on minimizing American greatness. /s

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
Our site overlords are actually Russians, hell bent on minimizing American greatness. /s
LOL....

And apparently they are using Russian bots to ask inane questions to drive up the post count, lol.

Reactions: fmunk

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
LOL....

And apparently they are using Russian bots to ask inane questions to drive up the post count, lol.

You might be right. o_O. Speaking of ridiculousness... On Calguns, I got censored for saying "prickly" in context of wearing gloves while shooting in the desert—for picking up brass near cacti. Apparently "prick" is a dirty word. I swear, here in CA, the pro-gun people are just as bad as the liberals. Why can't we just all chill in the middle??

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
You might be right. o_O. Speaking of ridiculousness... On Calguns, I got censored for saying "prickly" in context of wearing gloves while shooting in the desert—for picking up brass near cacti. Apparently "prick" is a dirty word. I swear, here in CA, the pro-gun people are just as bad as the liberals. Why can't we just all chill in the middle??
How DARE you!?!

Reactions: fmunk

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Can you "cock" a hammer on calguns?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
What about " short stroking" an action?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts