XCR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Where is my 7.62x39? :mad:"

Guys,

I know we promised you the end of May. I have spoken with the engineers, and they said realistically, we're looking at the end of June.

We were having several firing issues with the 7.62s. That is the real reason for the delay. The engineers tried several different avenues, and we have found one that works.

So, with the last-minute machining, chroming, and final tooling, we are looking at the end of June. If all goes extremely well, the second week of June.

For those of you that have been patient, is is very much appreciated. Wish we could have done something sooner. Your long standing support makes all the difference. :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Re: "Where is my 7.62x39? :mad:"

What is the waiting list going to be like if you have not ordered yet ? How long would I have to wait in line to get one if I ordered it the day it came out how long would I have to wait for it ?

What ammo is recommended for the break in ?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

We will have enough to fill all the backorders we currently have, plus a little more. I wouldn't worry too much about that. :)

I will have to get back to you guys on the ammo. Not sure.

·
Registered
376 Posts

Just a SUGGESTION a STRONG SUGGESTION....DO NOT BUY OR USE WOLF CLASSIC......it is filthy and the primers are hard and have caused many failures to fire in my customers AK's and SKS's....the best on the market is the Golden Tiger(I.E fewest complaints....zero from my customers) Brown Bear ,Silver Bear and Wolf bimetal are alright.....cheapest delivered price is AMMOMAN $199 per 1000 Golden Tiger....hope this helps.... :2cents: Gramps96Kz

·
Registered
47 Posts

Good news on the Robarms site.....June 15th ship date for our 7.62s. The countdown has started. :eek:

·
Registered
874 Posts

Oopps I went refresh and then it popped up. Sweet now how long will it be till I get mine in Canada? :'(

·
Registered
2,839 Posts

Good news!

I hope you're abe to pull it off without any further issues or delays. Lots of itchy trigger fingers waiting to get one of these.

So with this out the way...where is my 5.45x39 conversion.

:D Never ends...Customers are a pain in the ass

·
Registered
923 Posts

Now that the kit is shipping is there any word on the 30 round mags ?

Are we going to be able to order the mags through RA when we order the kit

·
Registered
874 Posts

Yes and what are those mags going to cost? I know they will be double the cost in canada because they will need to be made so they only hold 5 rounds. :mad:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

I had texted Alex from here in Iraq to let him know I got here OK and he said that the kits would start shipping in 2 weeks. Didn't want to post that on here until the word was official from Robarm but that is good news for all of you that have been waiting to receive your guns/conversions. If only I could get all this ammo home that can be had over here...I would need to buy a x39.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts

Just keep your head down and come back safe dude.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts