XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any ideas on where I can get one? Aftermarket or original? I tried K-Var....with no luck. Trying to place it on my Draco pistol. I find it hard to believe no one makes an aftermarket one for throwing on a regular AK to get a longer sight radius as well as somewhere to mount a short rail section (like Stormwerkz has) for a micro red dot.

Started a thread on theakforum.net too.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Any ideas on where I can get one? Aftermarket or original? I tried K-Var....with no luck. Trying to place it on my Draco pistol. I find it hard to believe no one makes an aftermarket one for throwing on a regular AK to get a longer sight radius as well as somewhere to mount a short rail section (like Stormwerkz has) for a micro red dot.

Started a thread on theakforum.net too.
Call Marc Krebs @ Krebs Custom or [email protected] Tromix. There is a good chance one of them will know.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I have often wondered the same thing. Let me know what you find out.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
This seems like something D would know....where the hell has that guy been?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sean, I know this is a way old thread, but were you ever able to find the plunger pin (shown in the middle of the picture below)? I need one for a special build that I'm putting together.

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No...went TWS for a cover with peep sight on my Mini Draco....left the fullsize Draco alone and have decided I prefer the leaf sight where it is on that particular one. Sorry I'm no help.

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts