XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for you everywhere on last nights SLC edition of American Idol, but couldn't find you. Thought for sure you'd be on there competing for your ticket to Hollywood. ;D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
She was too busy pulling stock for all those caliber conversion kits everyone is ordering. :duh: Terra has been busting her butt for all of you guys. Besides all she would have had to do to win AI is just hand out XCRs to the judges. :eek:

·
Registered
986 Posts
She was too busy pulling stock for all those caliber conversion kits everyone is ordering. :duh: Terra has been busting her butt for all of you guys. Besides all she would have had to do to win AI is just hand out XCRs to the judges. :eek:
I think some one would butt-stroke Simon in the head..... Well one would hope... >:D ;D >:D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
LMAO

Like I would get on national TV and proceed to kiss ass for the next few months. To hell with that. Paula would get a nice black eye, Simon would get my heel shoved down his throat, and Randy... God help him if he were to call me "dawg".

No, my place is here... building rifles to please the masses. BTW... you all might want to keep in touch with Doug's, Champion, and Discount. Nomesayin. ;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paula would get a nice black eye, Simon would get my heel shoved down his throat, and Randy... God help him if he were to call me "dawg".
That was kinda why i was hoping to see you ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts