XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....of the tan XCR from the SGN ad? That's a tight looking rifle and would look good on my desktop at work.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, but thanks for looking. It's an SBR model that was posted on their ad for that last Shotgun News. Didn't know if there were any digitals of it anywhere. I could fire up the scanner I 'spose but I don't know how well it would transfer.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah VB, that's the rifle. But if'n I put that pic on my 'puter at work and the spousal unit stops by I'll have a lot of explainin' to do! :duh:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Is that Alison or some secretary at RA?

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
No such thing as ignorant students, only ignorant teachers.

Whoever handed her that weapon, did not teach her the 4 rules (she clearly violated 2 of them), if the cameraman/camerawomen just also happened to be the teacher, then that is even double violation for taking the pic!!!! :D hahahahah

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I'd like to see a full size pic of that by Prizm.I think I like that better than FDE,but I can't be sure till I see a better pic. :-\

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I used Brownells moly/teflon in FDE and I really like it. Since it's a mix of green and brown earth tones it lends itself to blending into whatever it is around outside. My wife calls it baby sh*t green though. The cerakote should stand up pretty good as I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I like the Prizm photo idea though.......(hint, hint)!

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is Danica (I think that's how she spelled it) Any who...She's the third in "Musketeer" in the Robarms office trio. Allisons "Helper".

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is Danica (I think that's how she spelled it) Any who...She's the third in "Musketeer" in the Robarms office trio. Allisons "Helper".

THe trifecta is complete! Doesn't this mean plagues will come and all shoes are now half price?

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In addition to the cerakote, I like that barrel length. Anyone know what it is? :-\
12" I believe. Maybe someone with firsthand finger time can confirm?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts