XCR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ordered one a month or so back. But I live in Canada so It will probably take 6 more months than it will for people in the US to get theirs.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'm waiting for the new trigger first. Then i'll decide if I want to expand the calibers on this platform.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have been ordering the conversion to 7.62x39 since August 1999 for the M96 and now the XCR.....I have lost track how many times(And lost track of all the names of people over the last 9 years!) I have reordered but been assured by Alex that I have many coming......FOR NOW order 7.62x39 ammo (It is GOING UP...Buyammo.com...Miwall new website price is $247.80 wolf)and stay away from WOLF CLASSIC(Wolf Bimetal is alright) Golden Tiger is the best(Eric at AMMOMAN.COM).....RobArms has approved the 30rd mag and I am sure that many have been ordered by them....I have 50-100 ordered from a Law enforcement dealer hoping they take priority over normal wholesalers when C-products ships(This one sells lots and lots of AR mags!)......Hope this Helps! :2cents: Gramps96Kz

·
Registered
874 Posts
I ordered the XCR in 7.63x39 a few months ago but it will be a long time before I recieve as I live in Canada.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts