XCR Forum banner

Who is more awesome? Terra or Brandon?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
I'll have all of you know....that even though it seems like Terra is doing all the helping with you over the phone, she's not. For instance, you call and say, "hey , I need this..." She says " oh yeah...i'll get that to you he he....flirt flirt...." and then you get it, but you get it because she comes to me and says " Brandon, I have this customer who needs this....blah blah...I fix it, build it, package it, whathave you,,,,then she takes all the credit. I'm just the man behind the curtain, unseen ... and unappreciated...... (MAY BE A SLIGHT DRAMATIZATION OF REALITY) and all those hairy monkey comments....they're not funny, they hurt!

I'll have all of you know....that even though it seems like Terra is doing all the helping with you over the phone, she's not. For instance, you call and say, "hey , I need this..." She says " oh yeah...i'll get that to you he he....flirt flirt...." and then you get it, but you get it because she comes to me and says " Brandon, I have this customer who needs this....blah blah...I fix it, build it, package it, whathave you,,,,then she takes all the credit. I'm just the man behind the curtain, unseen ... and unappreciated...... (MAY BE A SLIGHT DRAMATIZATION OF REALITY) and all those hairy monkey comments....they're not funny, they hurt!
Why did it take you eight months to rise to the bait?

tk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.