Registered
1,126 Posts
Two words;

SECOND AMENDMENT!

Col Maddog :2rifle:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have guns b/c I enjoy target shooting, its a fun and harmless hobby. I also am a big fan of this countrie's constitution, so I also go to church, speak my mind (this forum as a case in point), gather in public with others, don't say anything that will get me in trouble, I don't allow the army to board its troops in my home and I vote.
This is a glorious country, and there is nothing wrong or mentally unstable about liking or owning guns. I also build model rockets and I consider that much more dangerous and crazy than shooting my guns. I am always safe with my guns, I have been through 3 courses on the use of my gun and I even read the owners manual (for all other things I buy, I ditch the owners manual as "some other guys opinion").
I make my own motors for my rockets, in my garage, working with explosives essentially and I have no training and no one watching my back. Just some info I downloaded on the Interweb. Thats crazy. Maybe they should regulate that.
Shooting a gun at a range that has an NRA certified range master watching over everyone, that's safe and sane.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Ever see the movie "October Skies?" The book was better, but the movies was fun. The main character in the book is a hillbilly kis who dreams of launching rockets, and builds them in his basement. He grows up to work on the space program

t.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
why not?

·
Registered
12 Posts
To quote Willy Wallace from Braveheart

FOR FREEDOM!!!!!!!

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
I hate guns, I am scared of them.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Because there are a lot of crazy people out there and know one knows who will break and start shooting up a school. Wish I could carry on my college campus so when that guys does go ape shit I can protect myself and my fellow classmates. Especially the hot girl ones. :inlove: LOL

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I think Jesse says it best:

Oh, and this is another reason to have guns...

And 'There is no spoon...'

·
Registered
354 Posts
Why have guns?

Because I can't throw rocks at 3300 feet per second.
LOL! :rofl: :bow:

·
Registered
136 Posts
So they will be there when and if you need them. It would be nice if you could wait until you need one before you go get one. I would sure save a lot of money that way. Funny thing is, bad guys are very finicky about letting you run an errand to the gun store on the spur of the moment. Its OK to have one and not need it, its pure luck to not have one and not need it, Its deadly to need one and not have it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
For some of the same reasons I have a fire extinguisher.

But guns are a lot more fun. >:D

·
Registered
919 Posts
For some of the same reasons I have a fire extinguisher.

But guns are a lot more fun. >:D
I didn't know you could put a fire out with a gun.... I'll have to try that the next time we have a camp out. :rapidfire: :jumpingonfire:

·
Registered
194 Posts
So I can unload my Saiga's 20-round drum of 00 into Michael or Jason if one of them decides to visit my house in the middle of the night.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts