XCR Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
KCI mag and Lancer mag working the best after modifying. KCI works a little bit better, can load it to 30 and still slides out well. feels like a normal mag. same with the Lancer mag but can only load to 29 cause for some reason the 30th round will catch the 29th's rim every time. ill post pics and a video tomorrow.

really tried to get the pmag to work but it just wouldn't budge past 22 rds no matter what i did to it. troymag barely works past 15, hexmag same as the pmag.

·
Super Moderator
247 Posts
Tested unimags some more with 12"
They worked fine with 29rds but I wasn't really impressed with the retention of the first round. Didn't fully fit in/engage the feed lip so I feel it might try to pop out on a hard insertion on an open bolt. No ftf or issues after 8 mags, though

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
They worked fine with 29rds but I wasn't really impressed with the retention of the last round. Didn't fully fit in/engage the feed lip so I feel it might try to pop out on a hard insertion on an open bolt. No ftf or issues after 8 mags, though
was that with 545?

·
Registered
22,973 Posts
They worked fine with 29rds but I wasn't really impressed with the retention of the last round. Didn't fully fit in/engage the feed lip so I feel it might try to pop out on a hard insertion on an open bolt. No ftf or issues after 8 mags, though
With 5.45? Sorry...posted before I saw Krinkov just asked.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts