XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's even more amazing is that she was using a 44 magnum. Man, just this shows you there is a large contingent of dumb asses in the world.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I got just two things to say about that. :rofl: :rofl: & :doh: :doh:

How big was that mouse anyway? Must have been a BIG one, if you eed a .44 magnum.

·
Registered
312 Posts
WOW. Maybe she should've used that cat gun from another post here :D. or just mouse traps. It said the bullet hit the mans groin and ended up in his coin purse? Is that his nards?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dammit Roughneck you bet me to the cat gun joke. Of course she could have used a mouse caliber (i.e. 223) instead of a 44 mag.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bet that guy started locking up the "BIG GUNS" a little better after that one! lol. That is why skitish people should not have access to firearms at all.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I bet that guy started locking up the "BIG GUNS" a little better after that one! lol. That is why skitish people should not have access to firearms at all.
I disagree. Let the skittish people have their guns, just stay away from them.

I don't mean to come off as cruel but I'm all for allowing even stupid people access to guns, it's all in the name of natural selection and all that other stuff.

If we stop passing laws to protect stupid people then we wouldn't have very many stupid people ;)

The nature of nature is that it tends to do the right thing.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yep, civilization overrulled survival of the fittest, natural selection. I blame lawyers for all of their lawsuits, then the government for listening to the lawyers and writing bad laws. Like motorcycle helmet and car seatbelt laws. I always wear a helmet. That saved my noggin in a previous bike accident, but I don't like being TOLD that I have to.

Now the animal rights activists are intervening in nature and wild animals so they don't hurt each other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts