XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am on the lookout for a new or in excellent shape XCR in 6.8. Would prefer rifle to have the VLTOR stock, but different stock isn't a deal breaker. If anyone has a 6.8, has seen one presently for sale in a store, or knows where I can acquire one I would be very great full for a name and number.

Best - JUDIII

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Well Sir,
Our new 6.8 XCR is so new, I really doubt that you will find one used anywhere. As far as new ones, there is a dealer list on here that Allie just posted, this week or last week with a dealer contact list on it. You can also try to contact RA directly, thru the web site OR pm AllieGallie or Terra and they will get up with you and let you know the current lead times and/or "if", they know of any dealer(s) that may have one in stock.
Just be patient, RA is BUSY AS BEES! Not knowing for certain sure, but I would say be prepaired to wait ninety days or so, unless you get lucky!
Congrats on getting an XCR, they are the very BEST Assault Rifle in the business!
SINKER

Hello, I am on the lookout for a new or in excellent shape XCR in 6.8. Would prefer rifle to have the VLTOR stock, but different stock isn't a deal breaker. If anyone has a 6.8, has seen one presently for sale in a store, or knows where I can acquire one I would be very great full for a name and number.

Best - JUDIII

·
Registered
439 Posts
I bought a 6.8 last week from AJI Sporting Goods in Phoenix. They have another XCR shipment coming in this week but I think they are all 5.56 and a 7.63X39 that is already spoken for. Give them a call at (480) 984-8616. Great guys, great prices.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've only put about 50 rounds through it sighting in but I like it a lot. May have to start reloading if the military doesn't adopt this round, other wise have to get used to paying a buck a round! If Alex perfects the 6.5 it will possibly be cheaper to feed as Wolf Gold goes for about $12.95/box. I didn't think I had the time to wait for it considering the election results. By all reports the 6.8 and 6.5 are nearly the same out to 300 yards, then the 6.5 excels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts