XCR Forum banner

WTB ACR Stock Adapter

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Chowwow 
#1 ·
Looking for ACR Stock adapters for my new XCR-L. If anyone could point me in the right direction id appreciate it.

#4 ·
That's the old website; nothing on there is up to date and nothing will get shipped from there if you order. I feel like we had this thread a couple months ago too: Stocks

Sure. Link is: Lucky Irishman Tactical ACR adapter Now for $96 + shipping.

Be sure that the website says something to the effect of luckyirishman.net and not lifeindustries.net in the url box. I had my order get lost for a month because I bookmarked and ordered from the old URL, lol.
Keep in mind that the current batch is missing the QD mount and screw holes for the ACR sling mount as pictured. You may need to file out some burrs if that bother's you. The adapter works well enough (sometimes I worry about the one mounting screw that's holding the entire stock to the upper, but that's on the rifle's end), but in my opinion the quality of the ACR stock makes it worthwhile. The stock and the adapter are rigid, gives more length of pull than the default stock, and seems to suit the gun very well, like the final piece to a puzzle. Together, I feel like the XCR becomes a more efficient and lower profile rifle than the ACR, and it fills that ACR-shaped hole in my greasy heart.

They used to be on sale for $96 but that was for Independence day and supposedly they are on clearance. Contact leemajors and see if you can negotiate something with him, otherwise $160 now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.