XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser with "Stand-Off" barrel (a.k.a. breach barrel).

I am in Virginia. I would rather do a FTF sale but if the price is right, I will go through a dealer if you are out of state. I will pay cash if in Virginia.

I am basically looking for a 6 shot Shotgun with a similar "stand-off" barrel. like the picture below.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I have an AIMPRO that I am SUPER SATISFIED with! They REALLY do a GREAT JOB and there is nothing that I have found that I would change.
http://www.aimprotactical.com/gpage11.html Talk to Michael, tell him I recommended you to him, it "may" get you some discount, worth the try!
Hope that this helps.
SINKER

I am looking to buy a Mossberg 500 Tabarrel (a.k.a. breach barrel).

I am in Virginia. I would rather do a FTF sale but if the price is right, I will go through a dealer if you are out of state. I will pay cash if in Virginia.

I am basically looking for a 6 shot Shotgun with a similar "stand-off" barrel. like the picture below.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but if I went with a 590, I would have to buy the breaching bore. :-\

I am looking to buy a used 500 or 870 with a breaching bore and a 5+1 shot tube, and a 18 inch bbl

·
Registered
923 Posts
I was in a local store today and found exactly what your looking for I dont know price though. The shop is called Hunters Paradise located in Harrisonburg VA there phone number is 540-434-4868.

I hope that helps, there prices are a little and I dont purchase anything from them if you want to know further PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts