XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of the old style valve for my 11xx serial XCR. I have (oops) performed a booboo and tightened it down in a hurry sightly canted and widened the notch area on my old one. Rifle still runs great; but, now it's more work to get the nut tightened and 'kept'. The thing spins a little when tightening so...

I know what RA wants for them new but I am hoping some generous soul would have one lying around after upgrading to the newer block and valve job.

Please PM or email me. Can send USPS M.O. to your door.

Mettle

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Mettle,
There are a lot of good people on this forum so I am sure you will get some help. You are having forum members PM you so please update us all on the generosity of the group. My rifle came with the new gas system so unfortunately I cannot help at this time.

SheepDog :2rifle:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I kept mine for someone just like you. I have the valve, the valve nut, and two of the lock washers. PM me and we can talk turkey :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I knew someone (XCR guys/gals) would come through! Awsome Magik.....

SheepDog :2rifle:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! 'Davek' has originally offered to sell me his, once he get's the new block n all on his. But, he just PM'ed me and told me to feel free and see what Magic bullet has to offer. Nice of him, as I would like to have a replacement before a carbine class Mar 21-22 coming up.

Magic, PM sent.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FOUND! Thanks all. Perhaps now I can learn from my blunder. You know though, even though I got the valve in canted (and tightened :duh: gonna have to slow down) the rifle STILL ran wolf black box and barnaul. Obviously the bolt was moving slower.

What a rifle! I've got 3K in her now, and had to apologize to her for being ignorant this late in our relationship. She blushed, I blushed, and then I pulled the trigger some... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts