XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an old stock with a QD setup on the bottom of the stock? I have the original folder with no QD. Doesn't need to be a FAST stock.

I can get an adaptor from DLASK, but I thought I would throw this out there and see if only has one that is just collecting dust.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Anyone have an old stock with a QD setup on the bottom of the stock? I have the original folder with no QD. Doesn't need to be a FAST stock.

I can get an adaptor from DLASK, but I thought I would throw this out there and see if only has one that is just collecting dust.

Nate (navalbeaver) might have some.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am interested in either. All I need is a stock with a QD at the bottom.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nate,

I received your PM and replied, but did not see my message in the sent folder. Let me know if you got it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22,403 Posts
Nate,

I received your PM and replied, but did not see my message in the sent folder. Let me know if you got it.

Thanks!
You have to click the box at the bottom to get a copy of the PM you send via this system...JFYI.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to click the box at the bottom to get a copy of the PM you send via this system...JFYI.
Thanks Sean. I did not realize that and I looked in the sent folder... so I thought something went wrong. Nate got back to me quickly.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nate,

Thanks much! Perfect fit and exactly what I was looking for!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts