XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a XCR, preferably one with the updates, but will consider older ones too. Let me know if you have anything.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I saw two XCR's recently in the Salt Lake City area.

One at Dougs Shoot and sports. It was a 5.56 model

And another at Gallensons, which was in 6.8 I believe.

XCR's got scarce fast, so snap up what you can, when you can. There is a wait time otherwise.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
hmm... can't think of anyone near you that would have one in stock right now. Best bet is out of state. Utah dealers, Chester Arms, Pitbull Firearms, Wild Thang Farms (Kermit is Gramps on here), Discount Guns in Washington, Champion Firearms...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found one at a gun show this weekend in 5.56.....to bad they wanted $1650 for it and it was bare bones (no sights, etc).

·
Registered
1 Posts
hmm... can't think of anyone near you that would have one in stock right now. Best bet is out of state. Utah dealers, Chester Arms, Pitbull Firearms, Wild Thang Farms (Kermit is Gramps on here), Discount Guns in Washington, Champion Firearms...
I called John at Chester Arms the other day and he said he was expecting to get some in soon (Come on Terra, Help us out!). This is the Chester Arms website if anyone needs it. www.chesterarmsllc.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts