XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m making space in my safes and have a few non-XCR items to sell:

1. Three SIG Sauer 8 round P220 magazines, .45 ACP, unused in original packaging. $115 shipped to lower 48.

Items must be legal to receive in your jurisdiction. Payment by mutually agreed upon method. Will consider deal to be complete when we agree upon all terms, including payment and terms of return in the event a transfer doesn’t go through etc. Please let me know if you have questions, and thank you for your interest.

2. HK VP9SK: 9mm; purchased new in mid-2021, shot several hundred rounds without issue. Includes original case, mag loader, 10 round mag, 13 round mag; grip panels and back straps; manual; sticker. Great shooter. See photo lower in thread. $660 including shipping to FFL in lower 48.

3. CZ P-01 Omega: SOLD (elsewhere for $600).

Items must be legal to receive in your jurisdiction. Payment by mutually agreed upon method. Will consider deal to be complete when we agree upon all terms, including payment and terms of return in the event a transfer doesn’t go through etc. Please let me know if you have questions, and thank you for your interest.

Audio equipment Font Gadget Home appliance Box

View attachment 15494

1 - 6 of 6 Posts