XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Dang, I think I'd be more in the market for a Magpul. I'm just having some problems with the stock folder, it just isn't as comfy as I would like.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
do me a favor and see if your xcr bolt fits in the storage compartment on the stock, I've been curious about that for a while with the sopmod stocks :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Well I want a little bit bigger of a stock. The folder is nice, but the way I hold the weapon I dont put all of the stock into my shoulder. This causes me to get bruised even though recoil doesn't bother me a bit. And I dont bruise easily at all. So thats why I'm looking :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do me a favor and see if your xcr bolt fits in the storage compartment on the stock, I've been curious about that for a while with the sopmod stocks :)
Well it won't fit in the left and right side compartments and I opened up the buffer tube compartment and it will fit an AR sized bolt, bit I don't think the XCR bolt will fit. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I want a little bit bigger of a stock. The folder is nice, but the way I hold the weapon I dont put all of the stock into my shoulder. This causes me to get bruised even though recoil doesn't bother me a bit. And I dont bruise easily at all. So thats why I'm looking :)
I've had Vltor stocks all over my shoulder and even with just the tip of the stock on my shoulder I didn't get bruised. The polymer of the stock really absorbs recoil and it flexes a little which really helps. I've even shot an M1A with one and it was fine. I would keep mine but I've wanted the Magpul M93B stock for years and just couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, I just tried putting my XCR bolt in the buffer tube storage space and it is indeed to big to fit, I can get the bolt head in about 1/2 and then the tube is too tight to fit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow, If this is still available after Chrismas I'll take this off your hands (dont get paid until then ;D). I'm a little short on money due to holiday shopping and my recent firearms buying frenzy isn't helping my financial situation either.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts