XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Friends,

In celebration of both the arrival of my new SBR XCR, and Thanks Giving, I have decided to give away the following CRKT - Kommer Signature Series Hunter Knife.

Please reply to this post to be in the running for this Karma giveaway. I will keep this post open until Sunday, December 2nd when I will post the winner here.

Good luck to all and I hope you all have a fantastic holiday, and please be safe.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm words. If it makes you all happy, it makes me happy giving a little back.

Come on people, there's been more people reading this post than entering the draw, I can't give it away? ;D

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Terra,

There will be no using 25th century cyborgs to try and influence the winner of this knife! I just won't drawn the name out of the hat, I will get someone else to do it in case they pull the wrong name out and get terminated! hehehehehe

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Come on guys, this is getting good!

Styers parries, so what does foe do next?? :fencing: Instead of drawning a lottery, how about the last one standing wins???

You all had better watch out for Terra, she has a history with edged weapons! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
One more night every body, so if your not in for the drawing, you had better do it soon. The drawing will be done at around 8pm tomorrow night, so you have till then to put your name down.

Woooo Hoooo, this is getting exciting, I wonder who will be left standing after Terra gets to you all, or Magik blows you all up!

:medieval: :bolt: :fencing: :flame: :tomcat: :jumpingonfire: :biggun: :firepower: :handgunsfiring: :redboxing: :bazooka: :jumpingonfire: :uzi: :eyesclosed: :vehicle: :machinegun:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Only one and a half hours to go till the drawing of this giveaway and I still haven't seen any bodies yet???

Come on guys, tear it up! :ninja: :rapidfire: :firepower: :uzi: :machinegun: "a 556 -> :shootingproblems: :firepower: :banghead: :puke: :hopmad: :redboxing: :bazooka: :vehicle: :fencing: :crossedfingers: :bolt: Me ->:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I just counted how many takers there are in the draw so far.

You all have "to date" 1 in 24 chances to win.

Come on, there's more of you out there, I know. We have just reached the 200 mark for our member count! Keep em comin!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Well,

Congratulations [glow=red,2,300]Magik[/glow], if you e-mail me at: [email protected] I will get that straight out to you.

For those of you who participated in this thread, :thanks:

I enjoyed the leadup, and I'm sorry I didn't have one for every one out there.

Sincerely,

Roy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.