XCR Forum banner
261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
There were some knurled metal charging handles, since the RA one was plastic. I can't remember who made those.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
There were some knurled metal charging handles, since the RA one was plastic. I can't remember who made those.
I had designed one for Mountain Man to make including the folding one at the time. I'm pretty sure he offered both for sale.

·
Registered
117 Posts
been so long that I forgot the length of the slide on an XCR FCH slide. I am working on a fixturing plate for these. I had a ton of people interested never fulfilled the order and now working on a fixturing plate. BTW Mjorin still have a bunch of aluminum knobs left over for regular XCR charger. Interested? send me $10 and I send you like 3. Pick the best one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wrote to Mountainman directly with some questions about function and availability of his folding charging handles. He appears to be quite busy (who isn't?) and failed to answer a couple questions. I was hoping this forum could fill in the blanks for him.

Will this folding charging handle work on an XCR-M?

Was the forward assist addressed?

He said he will begin working on them "next month", which should be July or August of 2021, depending on how you look at it. Look forward to it.

·
Registered
22,522 Posts
I wrote to Mountainman directly with some questions about function and availability of his folding charging handles. He appears to be quite busy (who isn't?) and failed to answer a couple questions. I was hoping this forum could fill in the blanks for him.

Will this folding charging handle work on an XCR-M?

Was the forward assist addressed?

He said he will begin working on them "next month", which should be July or August of 2021, depending on how you look at it. Look forward to it.
Yes, it will work on an M. No, you'll lose forward assist.

261 - 280 of 301 Posts