XCR Forum banner
301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are new posts on here. People have spoken to the machinist working on these charging handles, recently. Hope springs eternal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
well I have the material and if necessary will even make em manual. I seem to have lost dims for these. I am thinking the REPR uses the same slide length as the XCR. Problem is I don't remember exactly how much the lug has to protrude from the slide. Ones I have in teh bin are .24". BTW guys would there be a desire for 7075 knobs instead of steel?

·
Registered
3 Posts
well I have the material and if necessary will even make em manual. I seem to have lost dims for these. I am thinking the REPR uses the same slide length as the XCR. Problem is I don't remember exactly how much the lug has to protrude from the slide. Ones I have in teh bin are .24". BTW guys would there be a desire for 7075 knobs instead of steel?
I’m still interested! And when you say knob do you mean just a 7075 folding charging latch. Or just mean a round knob. I like the folding latch steel or aluminum dosent matter to me whatever works, and is easier for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whichever is strongest.

Do you have an email list I can subscribe to?

·
Registered
561 Posts
For the knob (hand attachment point) I’m good with aluminum or steel.

But for the bolt carrier connection point, I think it needs to be steel, or titanium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know I'm late to the party, but do you still make folding charging handles for the XCR? I'm interested in finding someone to make 2, one for an L and one for an M.

301 - 311 of 311 Posts