XCR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To continue what Tzoid started...This sure isn't a cool Ergo grip but something that everyone needs and not everyone has tried this brand. For my first attempt at at Karma I will be giving away 2 small bottles of Militec-1 to 3 people. I will draw names next Thursday.

I really like this lube and want to give others a chance to try it. Good luck to everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
Re: XCR Forum Karma, My first attempt

That's great stuff ....

I'll be Lucky Number 1

Nice Gesture... :thanks:

·
Registered
288 Posts

Sign me up, thanks.

I've only recently heard of this lube. What makes it better than Hoppe's gun oil?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Go to there website here http://www.militec-1.com/ to read more about it. Basically you are supposed to apply it then shoot the heck out of the gun to get it warmed up and the oil actually penetrates the metal. Their website can explain it better than I can.

·
Registered
163 Posts

Can I be included. ;D

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I will draw names tonight, odds look good though.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

Me too.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: XCR Forum Karma, My first attempt...Check for winners

OK, my 4 yr old daughter wanted to pull every name out of the hat but I finally got her to grab one at a time. The winners are Tinman, Juicespeare1 and va_plinker. If you guys could send me your email ([email protected]) I will get this stuff out to you in the mail. For the rest of you, hold on tight as I may be getting more of this stuff and if they send some more small bottles I will send any out to those that would like to try it.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Re: XCR Forum Karma,Ceck for winner here...

I got turned on to Militec by my son who has used it for weapons maintenance during his last two tours in Iraq. The super fine sand over there, when used with standard lubes, acts like a grinding compound, resulting in excessive wear to components. Militec is GREAT stuff, and I have a BIG (16 oz) bottle. I find cleanup of my weapons to be so much EASIER after several applications. Powder residue wipes right off and my (general) cleanup time has been reduced by 50%.

I still detail strip/clean everything after every 500 +/- rounds, but Militec is (by my personal standards) an outstanding product.

Winners - please let us know how you like it (or not).

Karma is good...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts