XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I hated my XCR. I figured it would best serve as scrap metal. I took and melted it down as best I could. I sold it for scrap. With this, and some of the money I kept under my mattress, I bought a bottle of sleeping pills from the local grocer with witch to overdose on. The day after my overdoseation, I awoke in a chilly hospital, my parents where very, very disappointed in me to say the least. I found I was to go to court the eight days from that morning. At court I was told I had to see a councilor twice a week. I saw her for several sessions she grew progressively more nosey and pushy about my personal life. Her and her calm, collected voice annoyed me, put me on edge. I felt like she was judging me, she had an arrogant air about her. I dint like her and could only take so much of her. So while I paced around the room, and she sat absorbed in her notes, I paced toward a wall plucked a plaque from its perfectly aligned neighbour plaques. I faced her, she was still hunched over, as she raised her head and adjusted her thick framed glasses I chucked the plaque as hard as I could at her face, the plaque missed bounced on a corner against her desk and flew through the window. Unfortunately for me it did not just land on the side walk out side, it crushed the skull of a dog tied to a tree just out side the building. Her eyes grew wide and she called for help, at this time I was just sliding my back against the wall down the floor, where I braced my elbows against me knees and cupped my hands over my face to wait, I knew what was comming. She was frantic, she ran from the window to her desk to the window to her desk finally grasping her phone she called the police. I was arrested and would spend the next two years in DT, I was not allowed to see or hear from my family, all the mail I received was hate mail from animal rights activists, like PETA, for some reason MADD, PETC (People Ethical Treatment Consolers) also sent me harsh letters...

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I was going to post a smart allec comment about how a scarp and a counterscarp are the inner and outer portions of a ditch when used for a fortification...but I will just say that my XCR is one of my favorite rifles too.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
???

·
Registered
431 Posts
What is "scarp"?
:)
Scarp is an island in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland, or scarp with a counterscarp are the inner and outer sides of a ditch. - wiki

What I meant was scrap, it was like 1:30 in the morning when I wrote that, I couldn't sleep... it doesn't make as much since reading back through it...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a bottle of sleeping pills from the local grocer with witch to overdose on.
You overdosed on a witch at your local grocer while buying sleeping pills? I can understand covering someone with a dose, but that gives a funky meaning to "clean up on isle 3"... :eek:

·
Registered
431 Posts
I bought a bottle of sleeping pills from the local grocer with witch to overdose on.
You overdosed on a witch at your local grocer while buying sleeping pills? I can understand covering someone with a dose, but that gives a funky meaning to "clean up on isle 3"... :eek:
Yes, there are many, many typographical errors in my little story, I'll fix that witch to which if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy enough. Heck I'll even rewrite that sentence, maybe add Part#Two to the story...
You're a strange one, ranly :eek: ;D
I would not want to be around him when he's operating dangerous or heavy machinery at 1:30 in the morning!
For some strange reason this reminds me of a story I heard a few years back about an Airforce dude playing Russian roulette with an automatic, kinda missing the point wasn't he, and later the back of his head...

This threads off topic, some on needs to post their love for the XCR or some thing boring, I'm honestly really proud of mine...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts