XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Living here in Canada we don't have a lot of options for getting XCR's. In speaking to Wolverine Supplies they seem to have quite the back order list developing. I really would like to get a XCR before zombies attack in 2012 (or the rabid beavers, those little buggars can bite ;)

Two questions:

1) Where in Canada can we get you miracle of modern engineering (other than Wolverine)?

2) How long until your next shipment up to the Great White North?

Cheers,

M.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sorry to tell you my friend but Wolverine Supplies is the only place in Canada that sells new XCR's. You can always check CanadianGunNutz.com and check the EE on there. From time to time they have used XCR's for sale on there. Secondly the next shipment will be up here fairly quickly as Terra sent me pictures about a month and a half ago of the next batch of XCR's destined for Canada. I am sure Terra can elaborate on this for more specifics on timetables.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hell. I was doing pretty good when all I had to worry about was Obama, gun control, civil unrest, worldwide recession, global warming and asteroid impacts. Now I have to add rabid beavers to the mix. Dreaming about those slashing, dripping teeth and the evil glint in their beady little eyes will probably keep me awake for months. Canadian currency being about worthless anyway, I think we should only send firearms up there in exchange for beaver pelts. Like the old days. Not only would it cut down the population of diseased rodents, but Terra could score a cool coat out of the deal.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You left out global pandemic (is that redundant?), alien invasion and that wierd thing where the poles swap ends, which would not only cause catastrophic worldwide climate change, but would make all of the compass roses on all of our maps wrong! :shtf:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
You'll want to talk to John or Pat at wolverine, and see about getting yourself on their order list. I don't know how many people they have waiting on more, so it's really up to them.

We are aiming to do another shipment in December, god willing.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I put my name on the list again about a month ago for another one just incase the US state department puts in some heavy bans in the future. Any word Terra on the 7.62x39's? And god I hope you guys get us a shipment of XCR-M before a ban on exports comes along. I have been holding off on buying a bunch of 7.62x51 ammo on the simple fact of worry of getting a XCR-M. The M14 just isn't cutting it. :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the response.

Got my name on the list although I think it is a fairly lengthy one. December delivery sounds good, hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones that Santa delivers a shiny new XCR! However, Danielle at Wolverine seems to think summer 2009.

Hey Terra ... how about a RCMP commemorative XCR. Just like Winchester did in the 1970's with thier Model 94's. Just don't make it gold like they did .... a little to blingy (is that a word?) for me!

And as for the rabid beavers all I can say is .... sorry charlie!

What's with that U.S. State department .... aren't they happy will controlling everything in the U.S. already now they want to screw it up for us Canadians too.

They are a bunch of hosers eh!

Cheers,

M.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts