XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
probably a couple more months, I think that one is the first prototype.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Now my only question is Terra! Is why we have to go to AR15.com to see some of the first pics? :eek: ???

·
Registered
17 Posts
Now my only question is Terra! Is why we have to go to AR15.com to see some of the first pics? :eek: ???
Shame on you! :mad:

Will it be possible to mount regular lenght barrels on those?

I just want onein 7.62x39 with a 9'' and a 16'' barrel !!!! :eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Quick and diiiiiiiiiirty just to have an idea of the look... :ninja:

okay, maybe 16'' is a bit too much but you get the idea... >:D

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I'm sure you can order any barrel you want from them.I don't see why it should have to be a factory option.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts

This thread with pics is from several days ago. How did you miss it?

http://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,2718.0.html
Quick and diiiiiiiiiirty just to have an idea of the look... :ninja:

okay, maybe 16'' is a bit too much but you get the idea... >:D

Move the gas block out and let the gas tube hang out the front of the upper so the barrel doesn't look so awkward.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Don't know how I missed the other thread. Maybe because it did not say PDW................. :duh: How about merging both?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I talked with Alex about eight or nine months ago about making a PDW upper but that was before he had even started the project as far as I know. At that time he thought the cost of just an upper would be about $500 or $600 but that was before ANYTHING was done on this project so your guess is as good as mine regarding pricing. Bottom line is nobody knows for sure until he announces firm pricing.

MadDog :2cents:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Well, we can guess that if just a conversion (complete barrel and bolt) is ~500 then a complete upper (bolt carrier, oprod, everything) would be another ~400. I am totally guessing here but I would say somewhere under $1000.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts