XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prices are shipped. This is what I could get together in a photo. I have some other small parts as well. Some of this is also up on GB. Prices are firm but I swagged a couple so they may change after I can get some more research done. Old Forum members will get consideration on dibs and pricing.
20201206_145255.jpg
FAST 1 stock black. Off of an unfired SBR $220 Sold
Type 1 gas plugs, used? $10 each (I have some new ones in diff configs) Used are all gone. Have some new ones left.
Type 1 556 bolt, used lightly. $100 Sold
Type 1 carrier, used. $60 Sold
Mini Op rod, current style for type 1/3. $65 Sold
Type 2 standard gas tube. $20
5.56 deflector, old style. $5(free if you're buying something else)
Charging handle assembly, lightly used. $25 Sold

XCR-M 308, standard length 18.6 heavy 1/10 barrel with block(accurized), used under 200rds but def over 100. $540
XCR-M type 2 block, used. $80
XCR-M type 2 op rod, stan, used. $70
XCR-M type 2 gas tube, stan, used. $20

SPKs from RA old and new style. $60 Sold

Mini upper. 10" 5.56, light with type 2 block, tube and op rod. barrel, rod, tube are all new. Upper is used. It was shaved by "tactaylor". $800
I'll add a new recoil assy type 1 carrier and bolt for $1000. That's all new barrel, gas tube and operating group in the shaved upper.

Let me know if you've got any questions. I'll update as I have time to go through my stash.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Would you be willing to pull the 556 barrel from the upper and sell it alone?

I’m also interested in the op rod, bolts, and carrier, if it fits my 300blk that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
I'll take the Type 1 bolt and Carrier and Type 1/3 mini op rod if TT doesn't want them. So, 2nd in line I guess....

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
And what's an SPK? Special Parts Kit? **EDIT** Never mind....see that's what it is in the photo. What's the difference between new and old though? Type 1 vs. Type 2/3? Or is it the springs/oring for the extractor claw or something else?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Upper is staying together for a bit at least.

If you've got a type 1 lower, the carrier and bolt will work with your 300. The mini op-rod won't. What's your current 300 setup? I think I've got a blackout length oprod avaliable.

Spare parts kit, AKA common parts kit: Buffer, hammer axis cotter pin, main pin clip, ejector bolt, ejector washer, extractor detent, extractor spring, firing pin, firing pin roll pin, firing pin spring, trigger spring, disconnect spring, hammer spring, safety detent, safety selector detent spring)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New/old is type 1/2 for the firing pin and buffer. I've had these long enough that the extractor spring is still the old polymer piece.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I'll take 2 type 1 gas plugs, and the type 1 SPK.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Upper is staying together for a bit at least.

If you've got a type 1 lower, the carrier and bolt will work with your 300. The mini op-rod won't. What's your current 300 setup? I think I've got a blackout length oprod avaliable.

Spare parts kit, AKA common parts kit: Buffer, hammer axis cotter pin, main pin clip, ejector bolt, ejector washer, extractor detent, extractor spring, firing pin, firing pin roll pin, firing pin spring, trigger spring, disconnect spring, hammer spring, safety detent, safety selector detent spring)
Ok so I’m 99% sureI have a type 2 lower. I know for a fact I have the type 2 bolt. I’ll double check tonight.

So I will not be able to use the items I listed prior.

If a Spare parts kit is available still I’ll take that.

I’m looking for a 556 10.5-12.5 barrel with a buried gas block to fit a 300blk gas system and a 556 bolt.

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Ok so I’m 99% sureI have a type 2 lower. I know for a fact I have the type 2 bolt. I’ll double check tonight.

So I will not be able to use the items I listed prior.

If a Spare parts kit is available still I’ll take that.

I’m looking for a 556 10.5-12.5 barrel with a buried gas block to fit a 300blk gas system and a 556 bolt.

Type 2 bolt won't work with a Type 1 lower, so your lower is Type 2. Unless....getting a Type 2 bolt to work with a Type 1 lower is as simple as removing the buffer from the Type 1 lower??? That I don't know for sure. Looking at the photos on RA's site, I don't think it would work b/c you'd have to machine a larger hole for the BCG to go into the back of the lower, but I'm not 100% certain.

Reactions: TTEngineer

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
TTEngineer, are you out?

If so, Nate, I'll get with you about funding this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is what I've got.

Sean: bolt, carrier, mini op rod
TChris: 2 plugs Type 1 SPK
Flsk: Type 1 and Type 2 SPK, one 5.56, one 762 plug

TTE. I'm out of SPKs at this point. I've got some of the small parts but not enough to make a full kit. WRT your barrel 300 and working with a barrel in 5.56; RA said they offer other calibers in the blackout gas system length. It's possible to get that and not swap out the op rod/tube... BUT RA (and I agree with them) suggest going with the longest gas system the barrel will take. The short blackout system is going to create a lot of dwell time on the much higher pressure 5.56. 9.5" would fit and look similar to the 300 but the longer the barrel gets, the worse the pressure is going to be.

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
This is what I've got.

Sean: bolt, carrier, mini op rod
TChris: 2 plugs Type 1 SPK
Flsk: Type 1 and Type 2 SPK, one 5.56, one 762 plug

TTE. I'm out of SPKs at this point. I've got some of the small parts but not enough to make a full kit. WRT your barrel 300 and working with a barrel in 5.56; RA said they offer other calibers in the blackout gas system length. It's possible to get that and not swap out the op rod/tube... BUT RA (and I agree with them) suggest going with the longest gas system the barrel will take. The short blackout system is going to create a lot of dwell time on the much higher pressure 5.56. 9.5" would fit and look similar to the 300 but the longer the barrel gets, the worse the pressure is going to be.

Hey Nate,

Sent an email to your gmail account inquiring about payment. If you get a chance, can you shoot me a reply (assuming it might have gone to your junk folder)?

Just need to know what email to send the payment to for sure.

Thanks!

·
Registered
345 Posts
This thread is why I need to check the forum more often.

Navalbeaver, if you get any more type 1 bolt carriers, put me in line please.

·
Registered
22,177 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got payment for everything. Work was messed up today with the weather so didn't get a chance to get to the post office. Sorry due the delay.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts