XCR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow the search function reviled my post and your reply. Thanks for trying but I guess the other trigger slap post are to old to show up.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL thank you sir, my CPU kung fu is very weak...... The truth is I was hoping for a trigger mod from the manufacturer, as the slap is quite pronounced probably enough to be a deal breaker for me, great little rifle other than that.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I'm not kidding it's really a ten second fix with a grinder or a Dremal tool,just grind the right place please!!! If you have any question feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do but first I would like to know if I am destroying any warranty and why in the world would Robinson leave the rifle this way when they know it's an issue? I have heard many good things about the company and I am just wondering if they are going to just put out a new part which I could just buy and or replace under warranty. Maybe Terra could chime in on this one.....

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Not all XCRs have trigger slap. Mine was perfect from the get go. That's why we are going with the new trigger design. We understand customers are not happy with the current one, and have been working for a year now to provide one of the best triggers you'll ever squeeze. :) The design is done, parts are in production, and once everything is about ready to ship we will be taking preorders.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
My trigger is fine, always has been. Some people want target like triggers on their guns so they can make nice little holes in paper from a bench. That is cool, to each their own. Me, mine feels better than any M4/M16 I have been issued so I am good to go. If you do have slap just do as DTOM said and you will be fine. Send it off to Bill S and you will be even better.

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am sure this has already been asked and answered several times over, but is it possible to a drop in trigger in a XCR like a Timmeny?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I am sure this has already been asked and answered several times over, but is it possible to a drop in trigger in a XCR like a Timmeny?

No, Timney AR triggers are not the same as an xcr trigger and wouldn't fit nor work. There are 4k XCRs out there, they might do an XCR trigger if there were 40k.

I'd say lets start calling and asking them for it, but I want to see what Robarms new trigger can do. It sounds like it will be a reality in the next few months.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Actually, I have the best the looking XCR east o' 'da Mississippi. It ain't pink, but It'll do. The magwell cancer isn't terminal, it just made it easier to insert mags. (For some reason my magazine is larger than average. ;)) . HAHAHA!

P.S. In the spirit of staying on topic. The trigger was satisfying from day one.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Actually, I have the best the looking XCR east o' 'da Mississippi. It ain't pink, but It'll do. The magwell cancer isn't terminal, it just made it easier to insert mags. (For some reason my magazine is larger than average. ;)) . HAHAHA!

P.S. In the spirit of staying on topic. The trigger was satisfying from day one.
If Terra's XCR got cancer I would wear a pink shirt and do a marathon to raise funds. :treadmill:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts