Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice Terra

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like it tac, but slow it down a notch and add my newer pics and take out the older ones of my gun, please.TY :)
Will do

I did not notice how fast it was until you guys pointed it out

·
Registered
331 Posts
That (fade) was (fade) a nice (fade) video.

I know with iMovie the fade (transition) time is taken from the adjoining video time.
What program did you use?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used Windows Movie Maker it is the only program I have access to.

Any other suggestions for making the video better would be appreciated

·
Registered
384 Posts
I used Windows Movie Maker it is the only program I have access to.

Any other suggestions for making the video better would be appreciated
tac ask VB, he made a pimp video on youtube. goodluck with that, i sent him a pm about it but no response yet. :(
he is very talented at videos....

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
"But it was not alway thus, remember once you worshiped me and named a God in many tongues and made offerings lest I exact too terrible a tribute".

"Take heed for I am ancient, weary, and decrepit now, and my time grows short. There are no honorable frays to join, only mean death dealt out in dibs, or dabs, or horrors unleashed from across oceans.

"Assail me not with noble policies for I care not at all for platitude and surrender such tedious detail to greater minds than mind and nimbler tongues singular in their purpose and resolve in presuming to speak for every man"

"Oh for another time, a distant field. And there, a mortal warriors lonely grave. But duty charges me remain until the end...the last battle of the last war. Until that morrow render unto me that which is mine. My stipend well deserved. The fairest flower of your progeny. Your sons, your daughters, your hopes and your dreams, the cruel consequence of your conceit.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am going to try to fix it today or tommorrow I just got back from camping

1 - 20 of 30 Posts