XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some XCR members got together for a winter shoot and it was awesome. We had 4 XCR's, 1 LWRC (Mine), an M96, Maddogdan's kick ass suppressed 5.7 Franken-AR15, Glocks, 1911 and an XD...whew!

I want to thank Terra for helping to set everything up. We had Mike, Dredd, Maddogdan and of course the awesome Terra. Good times, we need to get together again soon.

I have tons of video footage, so expect a trademark VB3 video soon. I'dd add a few more pics later on; Terra might have some pics to add as well.

I need a nap now

Oh, and the M96 freaking KICKS ASS!!!

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
nice pics. looks like a good time.

·
Registered
986 Posts
The Yellow Jeep Wrangler courtesy of Dredd... I can tell all of you that I CAN'T WAIT for my own XCR!!!!!!!!! For those who have not shot it and ordered the rifle you will not be disappointed, Even the the EPR shot great. Yes all of you can mash your teeth I got to shoot Terra's Legendary Evil Pink Rifle... :p :p :p :p :p You all may bask in my greatness!!!!!!

Anyway the only causality that we was a pair of Levis 501s. You know you need to loose weight when you blue jeans go crotchless with our your approval.... :duh:

Enjoy the picks...

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
So do you guys just like roll up in the desert and just start shooting at rocks and cacti? ???
Our victims were a gas can, some coffee cups, mountain dew bottles, ammo boxes, etc.

There was a mixup about rendezvous points... half of the group ended up who knows where, and after driving around for a couple hours and almost running out of gas we finally just stopped and did our own thing. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
So do you guys just like roll up in the desert and just start shooting at rocks and cacti? ???
Our victims were a gas can, some coffee cups, mountain dew bottles, ammo boxes, etc.

There was a mixup about rendezvous points... half of the group ended up who knows where, and after driving around for a couple hours and almost running out of gas we finally just stopped and did our own thing. :)
I bet those Mt. Dew bottles had it coming!!! ;D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Dan efficiently kicked their asses. >:D

however, the coffee cup nobody could get? I GOT IT. with the help of VB's awesome XCR + sights. First shot. *gloat gloat gloat*

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dan efficiently kicked their asses. >:D

however, the coffee cup nobody could get? I GOT IT. with the help of VB's awesome XCR + sights. First shot. *gloat gloat gloat*

It was the LWRC actually. I have video of the magic moment. I might upload raw video until I can get it all mixed and edited later.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Sometimes I miss Utah. It was nice to be able to just drive around the lake, pull off the road and start shooting. We need to get an XCR shoot going back East.

·
Registered
986 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
I take it that bucket in the vid didn't suffer the devastating impact of the flechette load from the launcher?
The first was left and high and 4 darts made into the bucket, the second was to the right and a lot more darts impacted. madog is still workong the rounds but it was really kewl.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
I take it that bucket in the vid didn't suffer the devastating impact of the flechette load from the launcher?
The first was left and high and 4 darts made into the bucket, the second was to the right and a lot more darts impacted. madog is still workong the rounds but it was really kewl.....
Oh that launcher is teh kewlness alright 8)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts