Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gildan Ultra Cotton T - Natural

Front w/ Pocket:

Gildan Ultra Cotton T - Tan

Gildan Ultra Cotton T - Military Green

Hanes Her Way V-Neck T - Pink - Sizing Chart

If you want one, and you know you do, please provide the colors, quantity and sizes of shirts that you want. Once I get an adequate amount of requests I will place an order.

Price / Quantity
$20 1-2
$18 3-4
$16 5-more

Standard USPS Shipping: FREE!
(Will ship expedited, overnight, etc. for an extra fee.)

All proceeds from the sale of these shirts will go towards improving the forum!

Don't forget to get a pink shirt for the loved one!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Lex Will you ship to canada?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will ship anywhere in the world, but if it costs more than a few bucks I'll have to charge you for shipping. Otherwise I see no issues shipping to Canada. It's just a freaking t-shirt, those aren't illegal in Canada, right?! ;D

My zip code is 03240, that's where I would be shipping it from. So you can figure out how you will want it shipped. I can do USPS locally or drive out to the city and send via UPS.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What sizes? I am a XXXL and there is usually a upcharge for us...um....more full figured guys
Not all colors come in XXXL. Which color do you want? It should only be a few bucks more for the XXXL shirt.

·
Registered
923 Posts
How do you want us to pay?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you want us to pay?
You can send a check made out to "XCRForum.Com, LLC" to:

XCRForum.Com, LLC
PO Box 91
Grafton, NH 03240

Make sure to let me know (send me a PM or include a short note in the letter) what the check is for.

Or you can pay via paypal: [email protected]

Again, make sure you specify somewhere what the paypal payment is for.

Just keep in mind that if you send me payment now it won't be weeks before the shirts are sent out since I haven't even ordered them yet. I'm waiting to get an adequate number of requests before I send the order out.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do I get commission on each order?
If you purchase in bulk you can get the $16 per shirt discount and resell them at a higher price thus getting commissions. Is that what you're asking?

·
Registered
874 Posts
I will ship anywhere in the world, but if it costs more than a few bucks I'll have to charge you for shipping. Otherwise I see no issues shipping to Canada. It's just a freaking t-shirt, those aren't illegal in Canada, right?! ;D

My zip code is 03240, that's where I would be shipping it from. So you can figure out how you will want it shipped. I can do USPS locally or drive out to the city and send via UPS.
Ya you can send to canada. If I got you send it I would just get it send USPS cause UPS is garbage and you get nailed a bunch of duty and stuff usually totallying more than what the item costs. USPS and Canadapost are excellent in my experience. I think I want one in Tan and one in Military green both in XL.

·
Registered
919 Posts
would it be cliche to buy a shirt without owning the gun? :-\

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cool. I just saw this thread. Pic of my XCR before I camoed it on the shirt ;D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts