XCR Forum banner

Vote on what you think of the Cerakote Ridge Blue applied to the barrel by our furry friend.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't realize you couldn't vote more than once on the other poll.

And Brandon's XD he's been experiment with.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
:butt2:

·
Registered
923 Posts
I agree the blue does not stand out enough, but I do agree Terra definatly has an advantage.

·
Registered
65 Posts
well the fact it's an xd and not a block is a good start but colored pistols belong in the glock crowd and away from real shooters ;D >:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
well the fact it's an xd and not a block is a good start but colored pistols belong in the glock crowd and away from real shooters ;D >:D
Mine is black and the only other color I 've seen from Glock is tan... Now smith and wesson shooters have pink and blue.... Not that there is anything wrong with pink (Terrra)... Remeber real men wear pink.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Check out the Bloomberg collection of colors on the Duracoat website.
I think it is funny.
One day I might do a two tone Bloomberg gun.

·
Registered
65 Posts
your all wrong your all still real shooters it's the xd that makes that fact. come to think of it glock owners probably don't color theirs because it would be a waste of money when it explodes :raspberry:

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Yep, I bought a Taurus OSS that is tan and a 1911 in FDE, I'm out of the crowd too I 'spose? :p

I'm not a big fan of the XD's at all so you can go ahead and buy mine and have fun with it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts