XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 7.62 QD Supressor system. 5/8x24 twist rate, as well as a 5.56 Flash Hider. Part numbers YHM-3102-28 and YHM-3300-24. Must sell as soon as possible or we will have to return them.

Asking $600 for the suppressor, $60 for the 7.62 QD mount, and $60 for the flash hider.

You will need to have a Class 3 picked out for us to ship it to. You will need to make sure with the dealer that the shipment is o.k.

http://yankeehillmachine.com/store/phantom762.html

You want this.. Buy it...

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Re: Yankee Hill suppressor for sale

Is this new or a shop toy?

You guys still need to get a better camera for the shop.

·
Registered
59 Posts

On YHM weblink it mentions "lifetime warranty". If your item is used, would the warranty be transferable?

·
Registered
354 Posts

Here's my question, if you guys used those Suppressors on a 7.62 XCR, do you have video?! ;)

Before/After the YHM is attached, that would be great for comparison. ;D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

Why do you always have neat stuff I wanna buy when I've already put money on other stuff?

Dang..... it's like you've got Terra-radar on my checking account or something :-\

I'm gonna be good, pass on the can, and keep saving my pennies for the -Ms!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

buy it... BUY IT. :mad: I will stop short of posing in a swimsuit next to it.. but seriously... if it's not sold in the next two days we're going to return it. 8)

·
Registered
327 Posts

The bag with the flash hider assy says 5.56 or smaller, is there a mismatch there?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts

So.... this is everything I need to attach the suppressor to either my XCR-L heavy barrel 5.56 and 7.62 conversion kit? I'm feeling tempted, but my Saiga-12 would have to go. Decisions, decisions.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts