XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

158gn 9x19mm Subsonics + MP5 + AAC Striker II = WIN

Can has been pending since mid February. Longest personal transfer I have ever had.

It was worth it.

Sorry, she's very dirty. We had a date this evening, and she had alot to eat. Off to the ultrasonics!

Pic with big sister ;D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
XD40's are fun. Good decision. I just refinished one in FDE/OD stripe last week.
You put any rounds through it yet?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best get to it!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
that's smokin expt...

I don't think I've ever seen 158 gr 9mm... do 147gr's go supersonic with that much barrel?
were you happy with the suppressed performance?

and terra congrats on the xd40 ;D which model is it? we need pictures of you with it looking mean and/or voluptuous >:D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
that's smokin expt...

I don't think I've ever seen 158 gr 9mm... do 147gr's go supersonic with that much barrel?

and terra congrats on the xd40 ;D which model is it? we need pictures of you with it looking mean and/or voluptuous >:D

lol. Maybe I will! ;D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Aw man! I want some new toys too! Maybe I should send Terra a nice new Sidearmor holster for her XD, maybe get bumped up the list a few places. *hint* *hint* :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congrats on the new toys Ex and Terra.

Ex that is one badass piece of machinery. And the cam job on the XCR is cool too.

Terra I have owned 3 XD's, still have two. They are awesome weapons.

My XD-45 has 5595 rounds through it with no problems, and the XD-40 Sub Compact has 3636 rounds through also with no malfs of any kind. Neither have had so much as a spring replaced.

The new XD-M is SEXY! I want one too! 8)

Let us know how she shoots.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Ex, both look nice!!! I wish I had never sold my MP-5 but I don't compete anymore. ;D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been running Fiocchi 158's because I have several thousand rounds of it. The 147's don't go supersonic...not even transonic - and do well in the can. I'll probably end up staying with 147's when my Fiocchi's are all shot. I am extremely impressed with the suppressed performance. It is VERY quiet. The only sounds that are heard is the action noise from the MP5 itself and the round striking the target.

We shot some steel reactives the other day and the only discernable noise was the "ding-ding-ding" of the pie plates. You absolutely cannot hear the round report. There just isn't one. Of course, 9mm is one of the easiest centerfire round to suppress. This thing is like a whisper with a little bit of water. Using it "wet" is astounding. I'd highly recommend to anyone to get a good 9mm carbine/subgun and buy a suppressor for it. Still affordable to shoot alot, and you won't bother the neighbors. I'd imagine this thing would run very quiet on a 9mm AR as well. I'll find out in a couple of days. I've got a post-sample Colt 9mm SMG I'm gonna install a 3lug barrel on and try.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
very nice! ;D

now buy a bunch of ammo and learn to shoot it really well!

are you planning to ccw it, or is it just a bedstand gun for the time being?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I've found that the XD-40SC shoots much better than it has a right to for a small sub-compact. I've even shot it in IDPA!

Easy to handle, and comfortable to shoot.

Enjoy! 8)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I can't conceal carry, not for another year. But in Utah, I *can* open carry. Which is way for fun, anyway. >:D

The XD was a private transfer. :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Called my LGS this morning and inquired about the XD-M. He said he has one arriving tomorrow.

I told him to consider it sold. 8)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts