1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Next up is packing the court so it will approve his 'flexible' views on the Constitution:

Honestly, I'm glad for this, the faster things deteriorate, the faster the right people will make their presence known........to that end, I'm not looking forward to the darkness this deterioration will bring, historically though, it seems a prerequisite for the light.

·
Registered
22,125 Posts

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
Honestly, I'm glad for this, the faster things deteriorate, the faster the right people will make their presence known........to that end, I'm not looking forward to the darkness this deterioration will bring, historically though, it seems a prerequisite for the light.
Amen, brother.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the state of Idaho were to hold a referendum on secession today, I'd vote in favor of seceding. And that's even though I know I'd have to live through the military occupation after we lost.

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
If the state of Idaho were to hold a referendum on secession today, I'd vote in favor of seceding. And that's even though I know I'd have to live through the military occupation after we lost.
And I'd still be looking to move to Idaho, lol. Or at least back to Montana.

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts