XCR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/1...ouse-web-new-tool-reach-internet-savvy-obama/

It will be going off line soon to make certain necessary (adjustments ).
Also this shows he has no use for the Congress of the United States.
Nor the ( flawed ) in his words , Constitution, Both of these are an annoyance in his quest for power.
NEXT , all of the nations fire arms dealers are to be required to turn in all of the ( yellow sheets ) they have on file to the BATFE .
All Black Powder will be removed from any storage facility's and sent to locations soon to be announced.
Mandatory surrender of this powder is required by all Citizens in possession of it at this time.
At this point he has only one thing he knows he must overcome in order to gain the foot hold he needs to continue with his plans.
The 2nd Amendment , in eliminating the Constitution he still has got to ensure there are no firearms to be used to stop his advancing agenda.
Although this worries him greatly ,for in his own writings he refers to the Reconstruction after the War.
Americans ,write your representatives ,and if they do not listen then you must search your soul , and find a courage you know is there.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya know man sometimes I think you are just a bit too paranoid?

Believe me I dont think he is going to be gun friendly at all, but what you are talking about is a bit crazy?

Like it or not he is going to be our President with a capital P, and I hope and wish him the best. I hope he proves me wrong on everything I think about him right now. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

And as far as the gun lists? I honestly don't care who knows what I own, I'm a law abiding legal citizen!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I think some of the patriotic acts that are implied would destroy this nation faster than some suppsoed dictator.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/1...ouse-web-new-tool-reach-internet-savvy-obama/

It will be going off line soon to make certain necessary (adjustments ).
Also this shows he has no use for the Congress of the United States.
Nor the ( flawed ) in his words , Constitution, Both of these are an annoyance in his quest for power.
NEXT , all of the nations fire arms dealers are to be required to turn in all of the ( yellow sheets ) they have on file to the BATFE .
All Black Powder will be removed from any storage facility's and sent to locations soon to be announced.
Mandatory surrender of this powder is required by all Citizens in possession of it at this time.
At this point he has only one thing he knows he must overcome in order to gain the foot hold he needs to continue with his plans.
The 2nd Amendment , in eliminating the Constitution he still has got to ensure there are no firearms to be used to stop his advancing agenda.
Although this worries him greatly ,for in his own writings he refers to the Reconstruction after the War.
Americans ,write your representatives ,and if they do not listen then you must search your soul , and find a courage you know is there.
Dude,

This is some pretty heavy stuff you're puttin' out here...

I give you credit for being consistent - but man oh man, where are you getting your intel from?

I'm not trying to bust yer ballz ;), but backing up your statements with sporadic media links is not (in my humble opinion) the best method from which to gather factual information or form opinions.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Dude. Relax, calm down. You're starting to soundlike a nut job.

Wait until his plans are announced and then react, otherwise you will be dismissed out of hand.

Obama is limited in what he can do by the Heller decision. Anything he does can be taken to court for clarification of the "reasonable restrictions" comment. Also he can;t simply ignore congress and trust me, if two hundered odd comgreeemen think his actions will get them voted out of office, they will go against him. Not everyone wants "Obama Change".

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He will and can do what ever he wants.
How could he escape this: http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/
But he is.
People ask me where i get my info ,.but then like on other sites they see it come true.
I have family who work for Fox News ,story's like these they are afraid to report on ,everyone is afraid of this Punk.
And if you wait until he does something then at that time it is to late.
It isn't nuts guys ,I wish it were.
In this i would rather be wrong because i hope im not right.
Gun owners are strange ,they avoid ,or hope someone else does it for them.
Or they say like above ,wait until , or that's nuts ,well that remindeds me of Chamberlain ,before WW2 ( There is Peace in our Time ).
You will be easy to do what Obama wants to do ,after he has to wake you up first.
The Founding Fathers gave us the right to protect ourselves and our freedoms , However they could not give men like we see today Courage.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Obama is limited in what he can do by the Heller decision. Anything he does can be taken to court for clarification of the "reasonable restrictions" comment. Also he can;t simply ignore congress and trust me, if two hundered odd comgreeemen think his actions will get them voted out of office, they will go against him. Not everyone wants "Obama Change".
Uh, kind of.

Let's say that congress decides to allow ospama's "get those so-called assault rifles off the street" bill to be voted on. And for the sake of argument, let's say it passes. Likely during the typical "honeymoon period".

At that time, it becomes law.

Someone has to become "damaged" by the law, for it to be challenged. So someone has to take a hit for the team, and be arrested for violating the new law. THEN that person can challenge the law.

Years later (and all this time the so-called law is still in effect) that person's case has the possibility to make it to the SCOTUS. That is, unless there's significant forces at work to oppose it - like the NRA did to stop the Heller case from going forward. With history as a guide, the SCOTUS will decline to hear the case, which automatically upholds the lower courts decision and the law sticks. Even though it's unconstitutional.

Or the SCOTUS might hear the case in a limited form, like they did with the mcstain-feincommie "law", where they just struck down A PART of the law - which in effect didn't help anything.

The only thing American Citizens can do is default to the old Marshall (IIRC) decision which states that an unconstitutional law holds no effect, and can be freely considered to not be a law at all. Unfortunately, with maybe only 10% of the amirikan residents being American Citizens, this won't have much effect.

Until the lead starts flying.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Tort doesn't require actual harm to be done, merely the threat of harm is a crime.

The NRA, GOA or whomever can challenge the law as being unconstitutional and then go againdst it and push it to SCOTUS for a decision.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Check into that Mickey - there is something called "standing".

If it weren't for that, Heller wouldn't have had to make his case that he was damaged by the law.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
A threat is consiered a tort and thus an act against a person. If you are infringed then that is also a tort. You can argue that banning an item you have a right to have is a tort and thus your inability to access or use that right can be defended in a court. This only works if there is another law, i.e the constitution that countermands the ban.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bravo has a Brain.
Churchill was a Nut also , Romanov ,Oppenheimer ,Patton , It seems the ones calling ,NUT ,are the ones who cause Millions to die.
Call me a nut ,but don't include me in your own DEATH.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Phalanx, please don't take offense.

I'm just concerned that the points you make may simply cause you to be ignored when you are being specific about events that have not yet happened. Although you do have a point re: the individuals you mentioned. All those folks you mentioned were ignored because they were too agressive too early.

·
Registered
919 Posts
All those folks you mentioned were ignored because they were too agressive too early.
But isn't the fact that they where proven right proof that they weren't too aggressive too early? when it comes to constitutional rights being threaten I think the "too aggressive" line would be way north of anything phalanx is saying. I do agree that people tend to ignore what they might consider as "extreme" accusations.

Example: I wrote to my local newspapers editor, wondering why they didn't have anything at all about the number of lawsuits stacking up relating to Obama's citizenship. He replied with the fallowing:

Mr. Morehouse:
The Associated Press has looked into the question of Obama's birth certificate multiple times, most recently just before the election. The story they moved was this:

BC-Obama-Birth Certificate,0124

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

HONOLULU (AP) — State officials say there’s no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama’s certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.

Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama’s citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

It does not seem as though there should be any lingering doubt that has any validity.

We are continuing to receive questions about it, however, and we will continue to report the facts as best as AP and our other wire services can provide them. We are going to revisit this issue on Page 3A of the morning paper (editions of Nov. 14) in an attempt to answer some of the lingering questions.

Dick Moss
Director of local content/nights, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

"

Now I did in fact read the article they put out again today. Rather than any investigative report they simple spewed these same facts out, claiming with out a doubt the birth certificate is valid. Not only that but they statement about the 3 court cases that where thrown out was also present, and present in such a way as to mis-lead a reader in thinking that the court actually ruled on the case. Which they did not. No court has ruled on this, and the cases where thrown out because the judges involved claimed the members involved had no right to sew Obama because the validity of Obama's citizenship had no immediate effect on them. Which personal I think is a total cop out, the validity of a presidential candidates citizenship has a direct effect on every Citizen of America, and dare I say the free and not so free world.

But anyway, the point is that they don't know, because they didn't check. They've been told that the document exisists. Never mind that nobody has seen it, and never mind that Obama refuses to show it and instead presents a computer generated forum that mean almost nothing (and by definition can not be used as proof of natural born citizenship). They just want to believe that anyone with concerns on this matter are paranoid conspiracy theorists.

Me personal, I believe we landed on the moon, I don't think we are in any danger of being invaded by martians, and I don't think the Lockness Monster killed JFK. I DO think that Obama is hiding something. In fact I think he is hiding a lot of somethings, and that he is using the weariness of most Americans to help him keep these things hidden.

Now I don't know if he is hiding the fact that he is not a US Citizen, or the fact that he is adopted, or the fact that he is actually a Martian who shot JFK shortly before helping fake the moon landings. But I do know he is hiding something and it isn't getting nearly the level of attention it deserves.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mickey ,you are right ,points there i apologize .
Its like you cant even go buy a hamburger without hearing his name or seeing his picture.
Its like we live in N.Korea or something.
And now him announcing he is going to appoint Hillary to be Sec. of State smacks of a bribe to get her to call off Berg.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Give it a few months, OPEC cutting oil production pushing prices up and Obama not being able to reduce taxes and the press will turn on him. Most of his Democratic senators and congressmen have their own agendas and they will turn on each other.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mickey that was my thought also , but right now i don't see it on the radar .
In that respect Obama reminds me of a rock star ,one of the one hit wonders.
Soon the flash goes away and he is tossed aside as trash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts