XCR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy.

I threw this together sorta quick and dirty so there is a good chance I may go back and redo it. I have 42 minutes of footage in total. There is also some raw footage that is funny I will upload later. All in all it was a fun day.

On a side note, those sons of bitches at youtube are being pricks and taking down any video that features a song on the warner bros label. So freaking annoying. I need to go back an recut my old XCR desert shoot vid. No linkin park allowed. Bastards...

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Use Rob Zombie tracks...

Geffen/Universal haven't become pricks (yet)
The one eye opening thing about making the Vid was realizing that a huge portion of my music collection is under the Warner umbrella.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I saw the 'copyright' statement on your other vid - and now it (the video) is gone from YouTube.

Did they pull it or are you cutting a new audio track for it?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw the 'copyright' statement on your other vid - and now it (the video) is gone from YouTube.

Did they pull it or are you cutting a new audio track for it?
I pulled down the vid and will recut it. I've got a lot more footage no, so I can make it better than before. I tried just swapping the audio, but I wasnt happy with the results.

·
Registered
986 Posts
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

VB- Awsome edit!!!! Let tell you all, it was fun to both shoot the rifles and shoot the video.... That M96 is very smooth. The sight set up on VBs XCR is perfect. I really don't understand why every one want to use the M4/M16 stocks... Alex designed the IMO the perfect rifle. The HK 416 BUIS in combination with an EOTech was just perfect. Ok I am using the word perfect way too much.

Anyway, I feel I am ready to take on the Zombies... Maybe not terminators yet...... ;D

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
VB, nice vid. Amazing how much sounds difference there is between the M96 and the SBR. The M96 has a little different sounds to it too.

Red is right, put it to some Zombie and you will be set. I hope you guys picked up all that brass.

Dredd, when I picked up my rifle from Robarm back in 2006 I spoke to Alex at length about the stock. He told me he was working on an adapter so that people could mount their M4 stocks on them (this was a while ago). basically, people just get used to a certain thing and want to use it on this too. The tube stock allows you to get behind the sites without cocking your head to the side. Alex knew what he was doing, plus the gun looks better with the factory folder.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sweet Video VB. I will have to try and make one of a gopher shoot this summer with the Tavor, XCR and Beretta CX4 Storm.

·
Registered
702 Posts
The two areas were "the same but different". We drove in circles swearing we were in the correct spot but it looked totally different and definitely was not as nice as the last time we were there. For some reason we did not pay attention to the construction equipment (dozers & backhoes) until we realized they had completely bulldozed our shooting spot. It wasn't the same but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

MadDog :duh:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am working on a MaddogDan tribute vid. Should be ready in like another 20 min >:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
VB, you're too kind,... I am humbled,... really stop,............NOW WHERE IS MY DAMN ACADEMY AWARD!!!

MadDog >:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hey what about the supporting actors??????????? ;D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think I might have enough footage for more vids. I get a kick out of making them so if I have decent footage with a good variety of content, expect more in the next few days.

I'll work on other vids as soon as I redo the vid the bastards at youtube forced me to take down after they muted the audio.

Pray I dont have enough content for a Terra vid >:D She is on the bad list till she gets me what I want from Alex ;)

·
Registered
986 Posts
I think I might have enough footage for more vids. I get a kick out of making them so if I have decent footage with a good variety of content, expect more in the next few days.

I'll work on other vids as soon as I redo the vid the bastards at youtube forced me to take down after they muted the audio.

Pray I dont have enough content for a Terra vid >:D She is on the bad list till she gets me what I want from Alex ;)

You are playing with fire my friend... Its your furneral..... LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts