XCR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes we all know it going to happen soon or later. ;D
So Myself and another Machine operator, decided to make sure that everyone would be ready for it.
The product is a Kit for all XCR models. The XCR Zombie Apocalypse Edition (ZAE for short). this handy Kit will provide all the things
to survive the undead out break. Wondering what is in to? Well Top rail comes with custom scope of your choice, Bottom rail has a Semi-auto shotgun. Left rail has the M-203 grenade launcher >:D, finally the right rail comes with 1000 candle watt LED flash light.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Dude, I can't wait til the outbreak. I'm going to clean house when it happens. I hope they are the slow zombies though, and not those really fast ones. Will make head shots tougher. :eek:

·
Registered
923 Posts
you need to include a video camera so that you can record yourself wasting the undead that a way you have hours of hilarous footage to watch oh and you forget the laser

Great idea though

·
Registered
356 Posts
How funny. 28 Weeks Later is on HBO right now.

This is close to what you're talking about but its not semi-auto. You have to work that clunky bolt to cycle the next round. Also no M203...but I'm sure you could squeeze that on there.

>:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well... i think when the ZA happens it going to be, a good day for every one who owns a gun. Or just some looking to vent some anger from work ;D

·
Registered
312 Posts
to quote Homer Simpson AFTER he shot Ned in the head... "Flanders was a zombie?" :D

Anyway, that rifle kinda looks like the AR's that the L.A.P.D. used in Jet Li's movie The One.

I used to have a M203 back when they were $99. Now, they're frikin $399. (of corse gas is now $350/gal too)
OyVey.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
When the zombies attack, I'll unleash a storm of 6.5 hell provided they attack after my 6.5 kit ships from Robarms, my 6.5 mags ship from 44mag.com, and after Trijicon releases their new accupoint rifle scopes with the crosshair reticles. If they attack before then, it's 5.56 all day long.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You know, sometimes I question whether or not I should have bought an XCR. I love the gun, I've always wanted something like it. Then I come to the forum and find out that I'm not the only one that is trying to plan for a zombie attack. Then I look a few posts up and that Brinks commercial that I was complaining to the wife about has a thread of its own. It seems I bought the right rifle and came to the right forum after all!

As with zombie attacks, I think you would probably want a bayonet on there as well. Remember you never have to reload a knife!

·
Registered
923 Posts
instead of a bayonet what about a good ol katana or a claymore that a way you have a better blade that can reach out cleave the walking dead in half from a greater distance

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
What would really be cool if someone with some video editing skills would edit the Brinks ad and replace the bad guy with some Zombies! ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts