XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on Silencer Talk and thought it would be fun to try it out here. I'm curious how Terra would do on this?

http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/zombie

I was only able to score 82%, I think living in Houston makes me too high a risk. I guess I need to move to Lakeview Oregon, Paulden Arizona, Moyock North Carolina or Dilley Texas. Anybody know why? I'll give you a hint, these would be a really bad places to be a zombie.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Hmmm,

I've got a 65% chance of survival. Guess I shouldn't have gone back for my loved ones <g>

Of course, It didn't ask the really important questions, like: how many thousands of rounds of ammo do you have?; can you get a clear field of fire of the surrounding neighborhood from your roof?; and, do you have a sword that can cut three zombies in half with one stroke?

these things tilt the odds slightly in your favor...

tk

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I also got 65% and my wife got 55%. We did go over the zombie roles. If she ever turns into a zombie POW! and I expect the same from her!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL! ;D LOL! ;D LMBO! ;D

I can think of a few "loved ones" I'd shoot in the head. Wait...was I supposed to wait until they turned into zombies first? >:D

They should add questions regarding force multipliers, i.e. how many family members/friends can shoot? I've got about 5 or 6 really close friends and between us we could hold a Cul-De-Sac, Wal-Mart or grocery store with no problem. One is an EOD Tech, two are Chemistry majors/Physicians, three of us are LE/Military snipers, all of us are shooters. Hmm, on second thought, I'd rather hold a Bass Pro Shop, Gander Mountain or Academy Sports and Outdoors. An Academy, next to an REI, next to a Barnes and Noble and across the street from a grocery store would be even better. Ammo, food, books, and sleeping bags.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I got a 65% also. If any of you guys are into video games and a zombie apocalypse, you should check out "Left 4 Dead". The link at http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/ . The AI is excellent and just a hell of a lot of fun to play. Maybe you can even sharpen your skills for the real thing :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just got a 78%

·
Registered
356 Posts
Damn 58%. I need to move and get some non-perishable food. My zombie survival instincts were good just a bad environment.

Ironically I was working on this t-shirt design when I saw this thread pop up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice shirt ...... good thing you didn't go with Zombie Intervention Team. That would make the aconynom Z.I.T. !

Hahhahahahah I crack myself up!

M.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I got a 70%, I need more canned food. I know I could out run them. It didn't ask if I had 4 wheel drive and how close I was to the mountains.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Maybe it's my small rural town - and the fact that we have LOTS of canned food and plenty of water... and the fact that I could (and have) run (scared) for a mile, but I seem to have 89% chance of survival. OK, so I leaned towards psycho and said I would shoot my loved ones if they were zombies since it didn't ask me if I'd seek out my ex (zombie or not). ::)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Damn 58%. I need to move and get some non-perishable food. My zombie survival instincts were good just a bad environment.

Ironically I was working on this t-shirt design when I saw this thread pop up.
Dude, put that thing on tshirtfactory.... I'd buy one no joke!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dude, put that thing on tshirtfactory.... I'd buy one no joke!
I was trying to decide between cafepress and customink. I'll definitely put it up and share the link. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ok cafepress was the one I was thinking about... that way you get the $$ :)
I only marked it up $1. I'll be able to feed my new 6.8 one round at a time that way. ;D

This image doesn't show it sharp but when you zoom the image on the site it is. http://www.cafepress.com/ZombieShirts There are more colors and styles available there too.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
84%

·
Registered
919 Posts
Man, I got a 68% chance, I don't like those odds :-\

·
Registered
986 Posts
I am trying to go through Cafe Press for a T shirt. I am being asked a referel ID. Do you have one?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts