Camo Dipped XCR
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Loonster

Thread: Camo Dipped XCR

Camo Dipped XCR

I was wanting to try these at-home camo dipping kits - Camo Dip Kit - Do It Yourself Water Transfer Camo Dip Kit to add some camo accents to my gun. Has anyone attempted this?

I've seen plenty of LCpls misplace their BLACK rifle. I hate to think about the amount of grief a fully camouflaged weapon would have caused...

IMO, camouflage for firearms is only needed from a long distance away. Up close it should be easy to spot. Big solid colors is the way to go, preferably in a color that matches what you are wearing. I would personally choose a predominantly brown colored rifle. If the SHTF, you will want to be camouflaged. A tool wearing full camo in an urban setting will stick out, but someone wearing dark khakis will blend in.

I should also mention that I think these spambots are getting better. This one has potential of being a real user.
    Sean K. and TexasChris like this.
    “If a tyrant is one man and his subjects are many, why do they consent to their own enslavement?"

Etienne de La Boetie (1530-1563)

Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    I was wanting to try these at-home camo dipping kits - Camo Dip Kit - Do It Yourself Water Transfer Camo Dip Kit to add some camo accents to my gun. Has anyone attempted this?
    Nice try Skynet. *loads guns*
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    Nice try Skynet. *loads guns*
    Now that's funny as hell!
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Loonster View Post
    I've seen plenty of LCpls misplace their BLACK rifle. I hate to think about the amount of grief a fully camouflaged weapon would have caused...

IMO, camouflage for firearms is only needed from a long distance away. Up close it should be easy to spot. Big solid colors is the way to go, preferably in a color that matches what you are wearing. I would personally choose a predominantly brown colored rifle. If the SHTF, you will want to be camouflaged. A tool wearing full camo in an urban setting will stick out, but someone wearing dark khakis will blend in.

I should also mention that I think these spambots are getting better. This one has potential of being a real user.
    What, putting the sling around one's ankle isn't taught anymore? Caught a few Gunny's trying to swipe my rifle!

EDIT** while in the field.
    "Don't Tread On Me!"
    -- (reiterated without permission) Rich Hornay

Sponsors